more joe stories.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Me: Do you know where you live?
Old Lady: Of course.
Me: Okay, where do you live?
Old Lady: I don't know, you tell me.

Me: Alright, you should try to get some sleep, it's 2 in the morning.
Older Lady: What time is it?
Me: It's way to early to be up and about.
Older Lady: Well, you nurses should be in bed too, you know.
Me: I couldn't agree more.

Nurse: Hi, this is Rachel, she is orientating, she is going to be removing your art line.
Patient's expression turns to one of immediate horror.

Me: Can you spell world?
Lady: Yes.
Me: Can you try it for me out-loud?
Lady: Why don't you spell it first?
Me: Well, the test is for you...
Lady: You didn't tell me this was a test!

Lady: So are you a real nurse?
Me: Yes, I just graduated this year.
Lady: Oh, that's why you look nervous.

posted by Rachel Pede @ 3:15 PM   1 comments