for joe

Monday, October 29, 2007

Me: Hello sir, I need you to take these pills for me please.
Older gentleman: Only if you marry me first.

Breakfast
Me: Here is your breakfast tray.
Older man: How much do I owe you?
Me: Not a thing, it's free.
Older man: well what do you know!
Lunch
Me: Alright, lunch time. Are you hungry?
Older man: A little, what is on the menu.
Me: Well, it's pretty much what is on this tray.
Older man: Oh, a set menu. Okay, what do I owe you?
Me: Nothing. It's 100% free.
Dinner
Older man: Another free meal? You're boss must be out back. Next time I'll pay cash, dear.

Me answering a call bell..

Hello, what can I do for you?
Older lady: Hi dear, I'm actually looking for a nurse.
Me: well, my name is Rachel and I just happen to be one.
Older lady: That's impossible, you'd have to be at least 18.


Man: Can you take me home?
Me: I'm sorry I can't do that. You're not feeling well and you need to get better first.
Man: I'll pay you anything. Just hand me my wallet.

Woman: Hi, are you the new secretary.
Me: No, I'm a new nurse.
Woman: Wow, they're getting younger every year. You look twelve.

Older man: You're a rookie aren't you?
Me: What do you mean?
Older man: You're new, I can tell.
Me: You can?
Older man: Yeah, you answered the bell right away...

Lady: What kind of place is this anyway?
Me: Well, we're in a hospital.
Lady: Ha, a hospital? I felt worse since I've been here. And who are you?
Me: I'm your nurse for today
Lady: Oh god.


posted by Rachel Pede @ 10:56 PM   7 comments