Two Happy, One Sad

Monday, March 19, 2007

HAPPY
1.
Nathan and I have a place to live.
We'll post pictures soon.
We paid first and last months rent and are super excited to have a home.

We get to have our townhouse April 1st, a month sooner than we hoped, but it will work out perfectly for organizing life.
That way we can transition for a whole month verses a crazy move in four days before the wedding.
2.
I'm officially done school April 10th.
My exam time was posted today.
I can't wait to be a graduate.
A real nurse.

sad

That means that my time in Hamilton is almost up.
If I'm home for Easter and then back for my exam...
my last Sunday will probably be either April 8th, or maybe the 15th? I dunno.
But all I do know is that it is coming up :(

Sorry to end off on the sad note.

posted by Rachel Pede @ 7:45 PM   6 comments