sarnia.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

I'm in Sarnia.

It's Reading Week.

A few updates:

I played Cities and Knights, a bigger more confusing version of Settlers of Catan last night.
To be honest, I think I'll stick to Settlers for now.
I might give it another try before I make my final verdict, but Settlers is definitely still number 1, hands down.

My parents changed their answering machine. It now says "Hi you've reached Liz and Geoff, leave a message" Instead of "Hi, you've reached Geoff, Liz, Rachel and Danielle..." Weird.

Dave asked me to sing at frwy and I'm sad I can't be there. I had a blast with Kev and Jaci last week. I'll miss you all. Seriously, I'm sitting here thinking about it and I'm getting that "I've been picked last at dodgeball" feeling.

Amazing Race ALL STAR is starting on Sunday!


I miss Erin Stanley.

Nathan and I are going to Philadelphia on Monday.
We're going to visit one of his friends who is currently in a Masters program at Eastern Seminary.
And we wanted to go see what Shane Claiborne and his friends at the Simple Way are all about. I loved Shane's book! I am really excited to find out more about his community and the way the choose to live life.
For those that don't want to drive to Philly...Shane will be speaking at the Evolving Church Conference March 24. It's all about justice! You should go.

I'm stressed out right now. I'm like Kevin Chen. So many papers to write and not enough time (or desire) to write them...too bad he was out of the country, we could have had a paper party.

I'll be back in Hamilton soon (definitely in time for church Feb 25)



posted by Rachel Pede @ 8:00 AM   1 comments