Life stress

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm over-tired, over-worked, and over-whelmed today with life.
I think it was probably from not sleeping all night long.
I have a big problem with not being able to sleep when things are on my mind. And, I have a problem not being able to let go of things easily. It's a rough cycle. I can't sleep because there is always something pressing on my mind. I can't let go of the things on my mind so I will never sleep peacefully.
I even try to take gravol to knock myself out! Unsuccessfully of course.
Some days it's worse than others. Lately, it has been really bad.
I feel bad complaining because I know there are people going through way more than I could ever imagine...
I guess I am taking one day at a time, making to-do lists, checking things off, and chipping away.
Help remind me to be thankful for each day.
Help remind me to have a positive attitude.
Help me to focus on things other than myself.
That might help me sleep.

posted by Rachel Pede @ 10:16 PM   0 comments