Beautiful Dreamers

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm still not sleeping...
Tonight was a night of dreams, despite a lack of sleep.
I'm excited for FRWY.
Sitting with friends talking about a dream for our community gave me the desire to dream for myself too..
.

Dreams for 2007


February
* live with The Simple Way in Philidelphia for a week
* get through midterms without caring about grades
March
* volunteer at the Evolving Church Conference:Restoring Justice
* finish classes at McMaster University
April
* survive this transition month
May
* get married!
* move into my own place (with Nathan)
June
* backpack through Europe
* graduate
July/August
* volunteer at day camp
* apply for my first nursing job
September
* run the whole 10km Terry Fox Run (in memory of my Uncle)
* continue my education somehow
* join a new club, event, league
October
* be working part-time as an RN
* make a new friend
November
* invest in my community
* meet a neighbour
December
* have almost all my loans paid off for a fresh start in January...
* celebrate the holidays with all my new family
* able to say that I am not the same person who wrote this post

posted by Rachel Pede @ 4:09 AM   3 comments