Bell City Chase, My Amazing Race

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'm looking forward to this Saturday.
I'm fulfilling a dream: To be in an Amazing Race.
But since I will never become an American citizen, I will never get to apply for the actual Amazing Race...
And after my friend Brendon and I won Amazing Race McMaster, I was thinking I might be ready for a new adventure.
So, a friend of mine sent me a link for the Bell City Chase with a suggestion for me to enter.
I was intrigued. I emailed Nathan the link and he was almost as excited as I was.
We immediately decided to enter and this Saturday starting at 10am sharp the Bell City Chase in Toronto will begin!!!
I'm putting together some costume ideas but we're still thinking of a team name, any suggestions?
Anyway, I can't wait til this week is over.
I'll make sure to give you an update after the race.
Wish me luck.

posted by Rachel Pede @ 9:14 PM   4 comments