Random thoughts

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

On my way to work there was a goose crossing the road and I couldn't help but laugh.

I'm thinking about Jaci Robinson today.

I'm wearing dressy shoes today and they hurt my feet but I wore them anyway.

I miss living with a family. Normally in the summer, I'd be at home with mine.

I am not taking very good care of myself, so yesterday I went for a run. Jason would be proud.

I've been working full time for officially one month. I've got paid twice!

In two months, my sister will be married.

Tonight I work at the cafe and I'm looking forward to it.

I open so much mail that the thrill is gone for me when I get a letter at home.

I'm currently updating my life 'to do' list.

Right now I feel like eating chocolate covered strawberries.

I'm learning a tough lesson right now.

I have to go back to work...

posted by Rachel Pede @ 9:28 AM   2 comments