AMAZING RACE

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Wednesday at the cafe has been a bit empty because discussion night has officially taken a break. But, Melissa and I have been a bit excited because this means we get to watch our show. I'm sure you all know that our show is the AMAZING RACE!!! My heart races even typing the name in anticipation of next week's episode.
While we were preparing ourselves by counting down the minutes to the start of last night's episode, the lovely Margie Goodyear walked into the cafe! She came to watch the race with us! So there we were, sitting in the cafe, making every visitor watch our show (after we served them of course)...cheering/geering and getting way to involved in the Amazing Race. I think I might of scared Nick a bit when I jumped and screamed at the television after my beloved Hippies almost got eliminated, again. They were safe, thankfully, due to a non-elimination round and actually came first last night heading into the 2 hour finale next week. Margie and I were so glad MO-JO got eliminated and were so excited to hear Phil say "stay tuned for scenes from our next episode". Stay tuned we did and we are all super excited for the big finale. It's anyone's race folks. So, if you want to come spend time with myself, Melissa and hopefully Margie and Nick next Wednesday from 8-10 (TWO HOURS OF AMAZING RACE) you know where'll we be. But you might have to wait until commercial breaks for your fair trade beverages and grilled sandwiches...kidding Randy. I promise we won't get too out of control. So next week, Amazing Race finale...come cheer with us. I'll wear my Amazing Race t-shirt!
If you want to know what's going on check out the website so you don't feel out of the loop, but feel free to ask me for an episode by episode re-telling. I promise I won't disappoint. So once again, Next Wednesday May 17 @ 8pm-10pm Amazing Race Finale. See you there!!!

posted by Rachel Pede @ 10:05 PM   4 comments