My feet hurt

Friday, April 21, 2006

It was a long day at work. I need new shoes. Or…someone to rub my feet when I get home...Any volunteers? :)

Old man: Would you mind making that bed for me?
Me: Sure no problem.
Old man: Hey, I thought you were fat…but you have a nice figure…
Me: Uh, is that a compliment?
Old man: Well, I meant you’re beautiful, not fat.
Me: Thank you.

Lady is muttering to herself about the food quality
Me: What’s wrong?
Lady: This lunch is disgusting.
Me: I think it looks fine.
Lady: It’s for the pigs. They should eat it.
Me: It looks delicious.
Lady: You’re a pig, aren’t you, you’d eat it, pig!

Cute lady: Hello?
Me: Yes dear, can I help you?
Cute lady: Yes, I have an apple here for the teacher.
Me: An apple for the teacher?
Cute lady: Yes, are you the teacher?
Me: No, but I’ll make sure she gets the apple…

Old man: Nurse.
Me: Yes?
Old man: This coffee is black, it needs milk
Me: Okay. I thought you took it black…
Old man: No, I should throw it in your face.
Me: Um, no thanks, I’ll just get you some milk.
Old man: Oh, okay.

Me: Hey there, let’s go, into the elevator.
Lady: No. I don’t want to.
Me: It’s time to go upstairs.
Lady: You lead and I’ll follow.
Me: Okay….[pause…lady is still sitting there]
Me: Come on, it’s time to go upstairs, last load.
Lady:….Ahhhh, stick it!

Me: Are you finished with your plate?
Grumpy man: Get the BLEEP away from me.
Me: Alrighty. I’ll get that plate later
Grumpy man growls.

posted by Rachel Pede @ 3:13 PM   1 comments