I miss my sister

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I miss her pretty face.
I miss borrowing her clothes.
I miss stealing treats that she’s hidden all over her room
I miss her sarcasm.
I miss her computer savy-ness.
I miss her home-made pizza.
I miss her smiles.
I miss the way she comes to chat and cuddle because she knows I like it.
I miss her making fun of me and then me telling her to…er, shut up, and then her making fun of me again because I suck at insults.
I miss her spelling mistakes.
I miss her asking me if I’ll play Euchre even though she knows I won’t and then settling to play a game I want...I’m so selfish.
I miss the cute-romantic-lovey-dovey stories she tells me even though she would never admit to telling them.
I miss the way she drives us around.
I miss cheering for her in sports, even though I’m usually not allowed to.
I miss the way she always makes me give her shot gun when she’s not driving.
I miss the way she loves our stupid dog.
I miss the way she hides the book she’s reading under her pillow.
I miss her fun.
I miss my sister today.


posted by Rachel Pede @ 12:29 PM   3 comments