A whole lotta numbers...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

10 firsts...
1) First boyfriend/girlfriend: First real boyfriend was Andy right after I turned 16 and was officially allowed to date.
2) First best friend: Sean McEwen in grade 1 but then I moved away and Krystal Walker was my best friend in grade 2
3) First screen name: What does this even mean?
4) First kiss: Probably when I was little and chasing boys in the playground
5) First piercings: My ears when I was really little and then I finally got my nose pierced last April (when my parents were out of the country * cough*)
6) First Car: Still don’t have one…sigh
7) First love: ...I’m not sure
8) First stuffed animal: This huge gorilla "Bubba" my uncle gave me when I was a baby because he dropped me on my head…yes, that does explain a lot!
9) First tried a cigarette: Never
10) First failed class: Never

9 lasts...
1) last cigarette: Never ever
2) last alcoholic beverage: full beverage? Never really…I had a jello shooter at our 90’s party…3) last car ride: Pernell just gave me a ride home!!! What a guy.
4) last kiss: When was Nathan here last?
5) last phone call: My mom. I love that lady.
6) last cd played: Um, probably dance mix 95…I love total eclipse of the heart!
7) last bubble bath: Every time I get stressed
8) last time you cried: Last Thursday
9) last "I love you": Screaming at Erin today. I LOVE YOUR FACE ERIN.

8 have you ever...
1) have you ever dated one of your best friends: Nope.
2) have you ever skinny dipped: It’s on my to-do list
3) have you ever been on TV: yup, and in another country!
4) have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: yes and no, well long story..
5) have you ever had a sex dream about someone you knew: Uh, er, blush, no, what an awkward question.
6) have you ever fallen in love: Yes (and then cried about it…)
7) have you ever lost someone you loved: Yes.
8) have you ever been depressed: No, not clinically

7 places you've been to...
1) Cochabamba, Bolivia
2) Rio de Janerio, Brasil
3) San Jose, Costa Rica
4) Manitoulin Island, Ontario
5) Orlando, Florida
6) Grand Canyon, Arizona
7) Las Vegas, Nevada

6 things you've done today...
1) went grocery shopping and stole a cart to get my groceries home…
2) went tanning (cause I’m going to Florida in 12 days)
3) went to McMaster University for fun
4) made dinner and enough for tomorrow (biggest accomplishment of the day folks)
5) read your blog
6) played with Samantha, Lucas and Jake at the FRWY

5 favourite things in NO order:
1) my family (including my Pearl St. family)
2) friends
3) nursing
4) travelling to far off places
5) frwy

4 things you want to do before you die...
1) work at a clinic in Africa
2) back pack around Europe
3) go sky and scuba diving
4) write my own song and sing it while playing the guitar (in front of people)

3 things you will do tomorrow:
1) go to clinical in Burlington for 12 LONG hours
2) sleep
3) catch up on homework2 things you want to be (that you're not now)...
Yeah, I know you all want to trade days...

2 things you want to be (that you're not now)...
1) more and more like Jesus
2) a REAL nurse

1 thing you are now...
tired, and I need to go to bed. But excited to go on vacation!

PS. I’m not tagging anyone because it took me so long to do that, so if anyone really wants to procrastinate, just pretend I tagged you and go crazy!

posted by Rachel Pede @ 11:00 PM   1 comments