Tag, I'm IT!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Oh my goodness. I've never been tagged before so this is exciting. But I'll give it a try. Thanks Melissa for making me try something new. Here goes...

Four jobs I've had...
1. Day Camp Director
2. McMaster University Tour Guide
3. Sarnia Basketball Referee
4. um...nothing else official, but babysitting counts I think, that's tough work!

Four movies I can watch over and over...
1. LOTR trilogy (all 11 hours)
2. So I Married an Axe Murderer (but it has to be with my dad-he giggles the entire time and it's the best)
3. Garden State
4. Moulin Rouge (sigh, blush...I know I know, but it's my pick not yours!)

Four places I've lived..
1. Petrolia, Ontario (small town outside Sarnia, and everyone who is born there is called a "Hard-oiler"I laugh at myself)
2. Sarnia, Ontario
3. Hamilton, Ontario-McMaster University, Whidden Hall
4. Hamilton, Ontario-Pearl Street
(okay, so I stretched it out to four)

Four tv shows I love...
1. Amazing Race (I'm so addicted I made my own)
2. Scrubs
3. Friends
4. Sex and the City (but my mom hates it)

Four places I've vacationed...
1. Dominican Republic
2. Orlando, Florida
3. Grand Canyon, Arizona
4. Manitoulin Island

Four of my favourite dishes...
1. ANYTHING my mom cooks, she's frigging awesome. Yes mom, I said frigging!
2. Cheese capelletti from my favourite small Italian restaurant in Sarnia
3. Pine apple or a fruit platter of some sort...
4. Ice cream!!! (preferrably chocolate)

Four sites I visit often...
1. Nathan's site
2. FRWY cohort
3. McMaster University
4. Relevant Magazine

Four places I would rather be right now...
1. Sarnia, Ontario
2. Cochabama, Bolivia (my missions trip, AMAZING experience)
3. Manitoulin Island
4. Paris, France (my life long dream...)

Four bloggers I'm tagging...WHOOOO HOOOO, my favourite part.
Nathan
Kirsten
Dave
Sarah
AND ERIN, but she doesn't have a blog so I get to include her and she can just post it on my site in the comments...I break the rules. :)

posted by Rachel Pede @ 9:20 PM   1 comments