21 things I've learned so far...

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

It's my birthday today. I'm 21. So I thought I would share some things that I know and lessons I've learned during my 21 years...

1. Procrastination and denial are the two main causes of stress
2. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take…
3. Often the journey is the destination.
4. When God shuts doors, don’t bang on it, look for a window, or grab a key…find a different door.
5. Choosing not to choose is never the best choice.
6. Money can’t buy happiness!
7. Coffee headache is one indicator that you have a problem…
8. Sing like no one’s listening and dance like no one’s watching.
9. Mistakes are part of being human…and the biggest mistake I often make is to fear making a mistake.
10. Life is short, eat dessert first!
11. Sometimes Christianity and Jesus don’t have much in common…
12. Go big or go home.
13. True beauty truly comes from within…
14. Be the change that you want to see in the world.
15. No medicine is as good as a friend.
16. Life moves pretty fast and if you don’t stop to look around once in awhile you could miss it…
17. I shouldn’t let grades interfere with my education.
18. All you can ever do is your best!
19. Hope is a passion for what is possible.
20. God loves me because I’m me and that’s enough.
21. Everything I need to know, I learned in kindergarten.

Hope you can add something to your list of things learned now...

posted by Rachel Pede @ 3:00 AM   6 comments